HOW TO CARE
At GEORGI SWIMMS we have worked tirelessly to ensure we produce the highest level of Luxury Swimwear that doesn’t effect the planet in the process. At GEORGI SWIMMS our swimwear is our second skin and we know how important it is to care for your new piece properly so you get as much wear out of it as possible.
We have compiled a bunch of tips and tricks for caring for your piece to make sure it sees many Summers. Please make sure that you do read your individual care label found on each GEORGI SWIMMS piece as this will give you better insight on caring for each piece.
- Never dry your GEORGI SWIMMS piece in direct sunlight, shady spots are the best. It reduces the likeliness of the colour to fade.
- Always rinse your GEORGI SWIMMS piece out in the shower or under a tap to get the extra salt or chlorine out of your swimsuit as chlorine and salt have the ability to break down the fibres after time.
- Dry your GEORGI SWIMMS piece laying flat, pegging your swimsuit can cause it to stretch and distort the original shape.
- Do not wring, soak, dry clean or bleach your GEORGI SWIMMS pieces.
- Once finished having a dip and ready to sun bake make sure you rinse off prior to laying in direct sunlight for extended periods of time to clean out the added salt, sweat, sand and pool water.
- Try not to get excessive amounts of sunscreen, tanning oils, fake tanning product on your GEORGI SWIMMS pieces as they do have the ability to stain or damage your piece.